BJC provides a variety of well-being offerings to assist you with improving your health (eligibility varies):
Mental Health Resources and Support
- BJC offers many resources to support your mental health and help you manage everyday life.
- Nutrition Counseling Services – For BJC Medical Plan members. Signature and Flex medical plan members can receive up to $1,000 worth of nutrition counseling services per calendar year, with no out-of-pocket expenses through a BJC facility provider or a provider in the Cigna Network. The High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) will pay up to 90% after the deductible is met.
- Omada – No cost to BJC Medical Plan members. An online program clinically designed to help participants reduce their risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Includes a 16-week core curriculum, a personal health coach and a smart digital scale.
- Weight Watchers – For all BJC team members. Weight Watchers offers multi-dimensional ways to learn how to achieve and then maintain a healthy body weight for the long term. BJC offers team members discounted and subsidized rates for the plans.
- Head to Toe – For all BJC employees' children ages 8-17 who are at risk for obesity. This St. Louis Children's Hospital virtual program helps children and their families learn to make healthy lifestyle choices. The cost is $60 for 17 weekly sessions. Call 800-678-5437 or register online.
- Livongo for Diabetes program – No cost to BJC Medical Plan members age 18 or older. Livongo helps participants live healthier lives by providing diabetes information, tools, coaching and support. Livongo provides a connected glucose meter, access to Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (CDCES), and unlimited test strips and lancets shipped to their home. Enroll at join.livongo.com/BJC or call 800-945-4355 and use registration code BJC.