1. Log in to myBJCnet
On the BJC network:
- Click myBJCnet, or on the BJCnet homepage, select the myBJCnet tab.
- Enter your BJC network ID.
- Enter your BJC network password.
- On the myBJCnet landing page, click myBenefits
Outside the BJC network:
Access to myBJCnet from home (or outside of the BJC network) requires enrollment in Microsoft Authenticator, a security app that requires BJC users to provide two-step verification to gain network access. For technical assistance, please contact the BJC IT Service Desk at 314-362-4700.
2. Enroll in myBJCnet
- The enrollment tool will guide you through all the steps for enrolling.
- At the bottom of the Select an Option page, select Continue to store your choices until you’re ready to submit your final elections. Continue also takes you back to the Enrollment Summary page, where you can Edit to change a benefit.
3. Review & Finalize
- After making your elections, go back to the Enrollment Summary.
- Review your elections and click Next. This will take you to the Authorization page.
- If you are not sure, click Cancel to return to the Enrollment Summary page.
- If you are sure, click Next and you will go to the Submit Benefit Choices page.
- Select Submit to finalize your enrollment.
4. Save or Print Your Confirmation Statement
Annual Enrollment: If you enroll during Annual Enrollment, select As of Annual Enrollment in the drop-down menu on the Benefits Confirmation Report page, then choose Generate Benefits Confirmation Report.
New Hire/Status Change: Select Last Event Processed in the drop-down menu on the Benefits Confirmation Report page, then choose Generate Benefits Confirmation Report.
You can view your benefit elections any time on myBJCnet in the myBenefits folder. Choose Benefits Summary. To view your annual enrollment benefit elections after enrolling, enter 01/01/(following year) and select Go. If you’re a new employee, or enrolled due to a status change, enter the date your benefits become effective and select Go.
When Life Events Occur October–December
During October, November and December, employees who experience an employment status change (e.g.,newly hired, part-time to full-time) or a qualified life event (e.g., marriage, birth of a child) may need to enroll in benefits twice within a short period of time.
For example: an employee hired in November may experience an overlap of his/her new hire enrollment with the following year's annual benefits enrollment and would need to enroll twice:
- As a new hire for benefits effective in December of the current year, and
- As an annual benefits enrollee for benefits effective January 1 of the following year
Employees who experience multiple events will receive an email with enrollment instructions.
For technical assistance, contact the BJC Customer Support Center at 314.362.4700 with questions. Available 24/7.