The Annual Wellness Incentive is just one of the many benefits BJC provides to help support our efforts in achieving and sustaining healthy outcomes for ourselves and our families.
Employees and spouses who are actively covered in the BJC Medical Plan on January 1, 2018, can each earn an annual wellness incentive of $175 for 2018 by completing the following two steps:
- Complete the Cigna Health Risk Assessment (HRA) via myCigna.com, which includes entering your health screening results between January 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018.
- In addition to completing the Cigna HRA, complete one of the following wellness options between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018: Note: If it is unreasonably difficult or medically inadvisable due to a medical condition for you and/or your eligible spouse to fulfill any of the available wellness options, call the Employee Service Center at 314.362.2184 or toll-free at 855.362.2184.
- A preventive care exam: colonoscopy, mammogram, prostate, gynecological or pap
- A preventive annual physical (blood draw not required)
- A preventive vision exam through the BJC Medical Plan or VSP Vision Plan
- Two preventive dental oral exams through the BJC Dental Plan
- The Quit For Life® tobacco-cessation program. Requires five (5) weekly calls with your Quit Coach for completion. To get started, call 866.784.8454 or go to www.quitnow.net/bjc. Enroll by May 1, 2018,
- The Omada pre-diabetic, health-management program for qualified individuals. To apply, go to www.omadahealth.com/bjc. Requires 16 weekly lessons for completion. Enroll by February 1, 2018
Employees can earn an additional $25 incentive by completing by June 30, 2018, an at-work health screening at a BJC Community Health Department health fair; see schedule, or the Boone Hospital WELLAWARE health fair. Spouses are not eligible. The additional Incentive cannot be earned unless steps 1 and 2 of the Annual Wellness Incentive are completed as outlined above. Completing a health screening is not a substitute for completing the Cigna HRA. Completion of the at-work health screening needs to include height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure and a finger-stick blood draw for cholesterol and blood glucose.
No documentation is required to prove that you completed any of the above wellness options or the health screening at a BJC health fair. BJC will obtain completion reports from all benefit administrators (Cigna, Delta Dental, VSP) on your behalf, and will load your health screening results from the BJC health fair directly into your Cigna HRA. Documentation will not be accepted from non-BJC administrators.
How to Earn the 2018 Wellness Incentive Infographic