The Annual Wellness Incentive is just one of the many benefits BJC provides to help support our efforts in achieving and sustaining healthy outcomes for ourselves and our families.
Employees and spouses who are actively covered in the BJC Medical Plan on January 1, 2019, can each earn an annual wellness incentive of $175 for 2019 by completing the following two steps:
- Complete the Cigna Health Risk Assessment (HRA) via myCigna.com, which includes entering your health screening results between January 1, 2019 and June 30, 2019.
- Complete one of the following wellness options between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019:
Please note: If it is unreasonably difficult or medically inadvisable due to a medical condition for you and/or your eligible spouse to fulfill any of the available wellness options, call the Employee Service Center 314.362.2184 or toll-free 855.362.2184.
- A preventive care exam: colonoscopy, mammogram, prostate, gynecological or pap
- A preventive annual physical (blood draw not required)
- A preventive vision exam through the BJC Medical Plan or VSP Vision Plan
- Two preventive dental oral exams through the BJC Dental Plan
- The Quit For Life® tobacco-cessation program. Requires five (5) weekly calls with your Quit Coach for completion. To get started, call toll-free 866.784.8454 or go to quitnow.net/bjc. Enroll by May 1, 2019
- The Omada is a diabetes health-management program for qualified individuals. To apply, go to omadahealth.com/bjc. Requires 16 weekly lessons for completion. Enroll by February 1, 2019
Employees can earn an additional $25 incentive by completing an at-work health screening at a BJC health fair (see schedule) between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019. Spouses are not eligible. The additional incentive cannot be earned unless steps 1 and 2 of the Annual Wellness Incentive are completed as outlined above.
No documentation is required to prove that you completed any of the above wellness options or the health screening at a BJC health fair. BJC will obtain completion reports from all benefit administrators (Cigna, Delta Dental, VSP). Documentation will not be accepted from non-BJC administrators.